Renovate Commercial Spaces so that they mean Business!
Renovating a home is simple. You need to upgrade the property to make it cozy and comfortable. Upgrading a commercial space is a different ballgame altogether. You need to hire an expert renovation contractor who can deliver diverse and quick results according to the nature of your business. For commercial property owners in and around Toronto, The Commercial Improvement Group offers comprehensive renovations to make your place of business look like a million bucks.
We are Toronto #1 Commercial Renovations Expert
Sometimes, business owners get so busy in managing their business that they forget about the ambience of the property and how it creates a big impact on their customers. Whether it is a commercial office space in downtown Toronto, a quaint bistro in Brampton, a gymnasium and fitness center in Milton or a warehouse in Mississauga, you need to pay attention to the property. Keeping your office or factory in top-shape means beautiful workspace and less maintenance expenses in the future. Also, remember ignored work areas can lead to employee injuries and hefty lawsuits for you. So, renovating your commercial property guarantees good business sense.
Reasons why The Commercial Improvement Group is chosen for the Job
Whether you are looking for interior design services
to renovate an old commercial property or interested in building a new office from scratch, we have you covered. Property owners across Greater Toronto Area choose The Commercial Improvement Group because of the following reasons:
- Wide experience in renovating commercial spaces across the region
- Competitive pricing without any unpleasant hidden charges
- Quick turnaround and minimal disruption of work
- Flexible and customized renovations to suit your budget and needs
- WSIB coverage and 5 million in liability insurance
- 1-year warranty on labor and 90 days on all mechanicals
- T85-4702212 license for renovating offices and warehouses
- Adequate knowledge of relevant permits and city/zoning bylaws
- Quick online appointment to help you get started
What Commercial Renovations Services do we offer?
The renovation services of The Commercial Improvement Group are covered under:
- Office Upgrades and Renovations
Whether you need to build a new office or upgrade the existing one, we can help you. We deliver customized design-and-build plans & renovation designs to make your office look beautiful. If you want a handyman to improve the look of the workspace, choose our office maintenance and repair services in Toronto
Are you looking for someone to help you build an industrial structures? Do you want to upgrade the electrical services in your commercial property
? Our team is experienced in remodeling industrial properties according to your business needs. Trust us for quality, expert commercial renovation services in GTA.
Painting the walls in a restaurant or undertaking HVAC repair and maintenance services
for your department store, choose us for efficient services. If you have recently decided to open a franchise store, our renovations and fit-ups services will ensure that you meet the layout, lighting and color requirements.
Our comprehensive commercial renovations services cover a wide range of properties including:
- Retail Stores & Department Stores
- Commercial Office Spaces
- Restaurants, Coffee Shops, Pubs, Bars & Lounges
- Hospitals, Medical Clinics & Dental Offices
- Pharmacies & Testing Laboratories
- Community Centers & Local Stadiums
- Hair Salons, Nail Parlors & Beauty Salons
- Gymnasiums & Fitness Centers
- Factories & Manufacturing Plants
- Condo Apartments
Build, Renovate & Maintain: We keep your Commercial Properties in Top Shape
The Commercial Improvement Group
helps you to build new offices, renovate old restaurants and maintain factory spaces! We not only offer comprehensive renovations services but we also promise regular maintenance plans to help you keep your property in good shape. Call (905) 502 0204
to discuss your renovations needs and we will help you with stunning real-estate transformations.