From a dark storage place to a beautiful living space! We make basements beautiful.Basements are the most ignored part of a house. They are damp, dark, unpleasant storage places to hide unwanted knick-knacks and old, broken furniture. But, you can renovate the basement and make it the pride of your home. The Home Improvement Group will provide you with finished basement and enable you to create an extended living space in your home.
Call The Home Improvement Group to take care of Unfinished BasementUnfinished basement can be an eye sore for you. If your house has a basement area with uncovered concrete or exposed electrical and plumbing system, you should consider renovating it. The Home Improvement Group will finish the basement without putting any unmanageable burden on your wallet. We help you to know the cost of basement renovation and provide you with a detailed cost analysis to help you make the decision.
When it comes to Basement Renovation Ideas, the Sky is the Limit!From a futile area in your home to a fruitful living space, The Home Improvement Group will transform the basement of your property completely. We will provide you with unique basement renovation ideas and help you beautify your home. Vaughan’s best basement renovation contractor has an expert crew of insured and licensed workers. We believe in professional services and guarantee you total dedication. Once you decide what you want to do with the basement, our crew will convert any of the following ideas into a reality:
- Turn your basement into a rental property
- Create an extended living space for a family member
- Transform the basement into an entertainment area
- Build a family room
- Create a wine cellar
- Build your office
- Add a fireplace
- Paint the basement wall to suit your style
The Home Improvement Group puts an End to Basement ProblemsConstant neglect of the basement area is often the reason of damage caused to the property. But, if you repair the basement and renovate it, you can avoid expensive structural repair in the future. The Home Improvement Group will take care of several issues such as:
- Cramped Space – You can consider basement underpinning and bench footing, to increase the height of the basement.
- Dull Ambience – Inadequate lighting and improper ventilation can give a gloomy feeling to the basement. The Home Improvement Group will paint the walls in bright colors and ensure proper lighting as well as ventilation for you.
- Waterproofing the Basement – With durable interior and exterior basement waterproofing techniques, we will solve the problem of wet basement and leakage in walls.
- Foundation Repair – Qualified structural engineers will take care of foundation repair.
- Repair/Replace Sump Pump – Our company will repair/replace the sump pump and ensure its proper working for rainy days.
Permits and RegulationsIf you want to lower the basement floor, you need permission from the government. The Home Improvement Group will do all the legwork of obtaining the necessary permits from the local municipality. Our dedicated supervisor will handle all the legal aspects of renovating the basement and ensure that all the regulations are met effectively.
Truly, a basement is a goldmine for homeowners, if you used it properly. You can renovate the basement to earn money from it or simply use it to spend quality time with family. Call The Home Improvement Group today on (905) 502 0204 and book an appointment for a free consultation.
How much does it cost to finish a 1000 sq ft’ basement in Vaughan?In 2017 over 98,000 people per month search Google.ca for, “what’s the cost of a basement renovation or remodeling?” The majority of the time that the sites they discover say “it depends.” Thanks but no thanks. Let’s begin with a super direct and fast response.
The cost is between $25 and $35 / square foot. Let’s say a typical basement is 1000 ft’ of space; $10,000 and $35,000. Upward to $35,000 if you are hiring a contractor. But, let’s breakdown the aspects which will decide what your basement will cost if you should complete it.